June 27, 2006

Traveling

I am now in my mothers house in Ry, where I have just arrived from Lolland. It has been more than a week since I last was home and have seen Kvistur and Captain. I miss them terribly.

I am afraid all this traveling is not going to get less in the coming time. I been hired for a full time employment on Zealand for what looks like 3 months time, starting on the 10th of July. I think I will pretty much only be home on weekends.

I about a week I will go to my motorcycle driving test, if I pass some things will be somewhat easier as I will then be riding a Honda CBF 500A.

I wish I had some highly interesting thoughts to write about here right now, but I can't come up with anything right now. I guess writing on Captains weblog doesn't feel right without Captain lying on my lap.

No comments: