June 10, 2006

Sleeping my day away

It has been a while since I last wrote here, it has been some pretty busy days lately and I have not had much time to write in here.

The summer has set in here now, we have had clear sky and high temperatures these last days. It is a bit tough for me to get used to this weather, I am sleeping a lot and feeling very tired generally, for some reason I just don't thrive in the heat.

Yesterday I passed the theory test for my motorcycle drives license, no problems at all, these test are just about learning to think the way that the test makers do. It might still be some time before I can go to the driving test, my teacher told me that I might have to expect up to a months waiting time. That is a bit annoying, but there really isn't anything I can do about it.

No comments: